 General / 18812
18811  |  18813
Subject:
New world record for highest Lego tower planned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 20:55:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In Hannover (northern Germany) some Lego guys are trying to build the highest
Lego tower with help of anyone who comes along: old record is 25.20 meters.

These guys plan to build it 50 cm higher (more is not allowed, since Lego wants
to do a lot of further record events...).

Here you can find two pictures of this tower (15 m high so far):

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/spitze.jpg

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/tw_ben.jpg

Regards,

Ben