 General / 18607
18606  |  18608
Subject:
did you buy blacktron II sets from me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 13:43:32 GMT

Hey all ... I posted this in R.T.L. last week, but got no response ... can
anyone here help me to find the parties referred to below?

Subject: Did you buy a set from me?
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:35:41 -0400
From: Mark Hornblower <geekboy@netcom.ca>
Newsgroups: rec.toys.lego

i just received a visit from a rather cute, yet rather daunting customs agent.
she delivered a security bag (ominously labelled with a startling amount of my
perononal information) three sets of lego that i sent to purchases about THREE
YEARS AGO! they have been sitting in a customs brokerage all this time. when the
government yanked the brokerage's license, they went in and found hundreds of
held and undelivered parcels ... i was lucky enough to get these back.

BUT - the names and addresses of the three guys i sent them to are ripped off
and gone.  so - if you bought a set from me a couple of years ago and never go
it, please email me (geekboy@netcom.ca) and identify your parcel.  since i dont
know who you are anymore, you have to tell me which set is yours.

i hope to hear from all three of you soon - and i hope to heck i recognizse the
names, too :)

    cheers!