 General / 18802
Re: Wow! This guy is good!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:32:45 GMT

"Alan Gerber" <foofoogood@hotmail.com.die_evil_unsolicited_e-mail> writes:

Anders Issakson redid his webpage for "The Sinking of the Regina
Maersk" by taking out Maesrk from it when Maesrk told him to.

Yes, he did.  If I understand it correctly, he wouldn't have _had_ to
alter the web page, though.  The threat to sue him was just an empty
threat.

However, to avoid any hassle, he simply altered the web page.  This
was simpler than hiring a lawyer.

This is how I perceived the situation, anyway.  And I'm just an eager
reader of the LUGNET news groups!

Fredrik