 General / 18745
Re: Wow! This guy is good!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 17:31:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
I got pointed at this site by an eBay auction, and was floored by this guy's
skill!

http://pages.hotbot.com/und/lachme/legos.html

Are we sure these aren't made with Eric Harshbarger's "Lego-izer"?  Without any
sort of person or other object for scale, they could just be filtered pictures.

If they are real, though.... wow.  I mean, if they're so well done I think they
must be fake, they gotta be pretty good. :D

eric