 Off-Topic / Geek / 1742
Re: Wow! This guy is good!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote:
more acceptable here, but boy, those 16 non-definable colors drove me nuts
(let's not mention the Apple ][ and the horrors it imposed).  Anyway, I'd

Ohh, lets. No drawing one-pixel wide white lines -- one lone pixel is either
blue or yellow, depending if it's in an even or odd column. (This is due to
the techniques Microsoft invented 20 years later for their ClearType
technology...)

(Looking at long string of discussion)

I'm sorry I mentioned it.  That should have been "Let's not *discuss* the Apple
][..."

The horror...the horror...(where was Martin Sheen when I needed him)...

Bruce

(should I mention the horrors of drawing with a mouse and D-Paint?)