 General / 18753
Re: Wow! This guy is good!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
I got pointed at this site by an eBay auction, and was floored by this guy's
skill!

http://pages.hotbot.com/und/lachme/legos.html

Are we sure these aren't made with Eric Harshbarger's "Lego-izer"?  Without • any
sort of person or other object for scale, they could just be filtered • pictures.

If they are real, though.... wow.  I mean, if they're so well done I think • they
must be fake, they gotta be pretty good. :D

eric
The PixelEGO program's pictures are only viewable by a Java Applet, not in just
a plain image files, so I don't doubt them.
Alan