 Games / 90 (-90)
  ALFPHA GLITCH

SOMEONE HELP! IT'S SCARY! MY FRIEND FOUND A SECRET GLITCH! Alpha team headquarters is a level! My friend pressed escape and quit game at once, and it brought me back to alpha team headquarters. BUT THEN DASH JUMPED THROUGH THE FLOOR AND INTO (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.games)

  Why there is no more town!

In the Alpha Team instruction manual it says "Evil Orbs have turned LEGO townspeople into mindless zombies.". Could "LEGO Town" be replaced with "Zombieville"? NICK D^`; (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.games)

  Why no games for the Dreamcast?

I'm one of those people that thinks that LEGO shouldn't have ever gotten invovled in anything other than System and Technic products. However, I'm surprised with all the new videogames they're coming out with that they don't have a version of a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO software products for 2001...

Hi all, in 2001, LEGO Media will at least release the following thre CD-Rom titles: LEGO Island 2 LEGO Racers 2 LEGO Bionicle Pictures of these (only the names) can be found at my homepage. the direct URL for these is: (URL) will find comments / my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  A little 2001 info - not much!

Hi all, just wanted to drop a short note that I picked up a LEGO Media brochure today that shows ALL software products that were released so far (or will be reasled within 2000). The new info is : Every CD that comes additionally to a theme is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  New Games from LEGO for September 2000

LEGO Media International has at least 5 new titles this fall. Some were announced previously at E3 I know, but I just noticed these additions on official pages.. I don't know how long they've been there. Check out the pull-down menu at the European (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  RE: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

Oh....But you said "who doesn't want to p!!! anyone off by mentioning the banned 2XX1 set listing" :) You should have said "year 2xx1 set listing" <G,D&R> BTW, I did know what you meant :) Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

Year, not set numbers! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  RE: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

This wouldn't be something like a new range with, I don't know, maybe set numbers in the 73xx range? Of course, maybe my memory [and a certain post...email posts can't be deleted/hidden as easily as web-based messages can] is playing tricks on me. [ (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

If I remember correctly in the snippet of illicit material which shall not be mentioned I believe there was some reference to Action Team stuff. Tim (who doesn't want to p!!! anyone off by mentioning the banned 2XX1 set listing) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  New Theme? (was Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator)

(...) The new Euro/Australian catalogue features LEGO Stunt Rally next to the new "Race" subtheme. I suppose the game features the four new characters. See: (URL) Ben!) LEGO Action Team is a new game for PC and Gameboy. In it you "command your own (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

(...) [...] I just tried it in my Mac (using Virtual PC). I can confirm that the software is awful. It's too bad.. looks like a lot of work went into it and it could have been fantastic. ..kind of a tease of what could have been. I think it's worth (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.games)

  Getting Worse?

I've been playing only Barron and Jhonnys LegoRacer tracks for a very long time, always getting 1st or 2nd. Now Jhonny is getting stuff like 4th & 6'th place sometimes. Likewise with Barron. Has anyone else expirienced this? (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Info on new games!!

Check it out! Review of LEGO Stunt Rally:(URL) of LEGO Action Team:(URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Glitches

For the people who want to go under the Desert Adventure Dragway oblisk before it falls: use a green powerup & 1 white to get under it, and it will fall on you. There's no CRACK, CRUNCH or SPLAT because the LEGO company probably didn't think it was (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Ice planet shields?

Mainly, I thought Ice Planet Pathways' shortcuts were the turn-off after the first cave & going over the divider that makes the sharp turn, BUT why does the time race have shields? Mabey there's a forcefield like on Magma Moon Marathon? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

I printed the following from a web-site a while ago. I've tried them all and they work: Rocket Car FLYSKYHGH Reversed Rocket Racer Run track LNFRRRM Turbo mode FSTFRWRD Maintain speed off track NSLWJ All power-ups are always max MXPMX All power-ups (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: New Lego Computer Programs?

(...) Yes, look at (URL) for Stunt Rally, (URL) for Alpha Team, and (URL) for Creator Knights Kingdom. Alan (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  New Lego Computer Programs?

In the Summer 2000 S@H catalog I noticed 3 new games-Creator Knights' Kingdom, Action Team, and Stunt Rally. Does anyone have any info on these? Thanks. Tim (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Strategy

To find shortcuts in lego racers I often do the track BACKWARDS (sdrawkcab!).Does anyone else do this? (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Forbes article: Toy Story

(...) Thanks for the link Ka-On Lee! A VERY amusing and informative article to be sure. TLC's aquisition of Zowie may still turn out to be a fiasco, but in fairness there are reasons as to why they may have taken this step (although if you look at (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  (canceled)

  Forbes article: Toy Story

(URL) about the movie, but about traditional toy makers' mistakes in making interactive toys. A little bit about "Allen unloaded Zowie on the venerable Danish toymaker LEGO" on page 3. (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Lego minifig model for Quake 2!

Here's something that I found rather amuzing. There is a Lego minifig model available for Quake! You can get the model at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.games)

  LEGO software news !!

Hi all, for those of you who love LEGO software products (I know we all love the bricks most of course) , check out: www.ign.com and simply type in "LEGO" in the search field. You will find lots of *very* interesting software news, just a few (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Good news for the future!

(...) Like LEGO Creator Knight's Kingdom?( (URL) ) (...) I willing to bet the LEGO game designers can't. Alan (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.games)

  Good news for the future!

Hey all, I work in a video store and we get a magazine for video retailers called "GameWEEK." In the latest issue, there is a one page interview with Gregg Sauter, who is the North American Director of Lego Media International Inc. When asked about (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

(...) Yeah, my kids laughed themselves silly about that. It's just you and two big rocket engines, blasting through the racecourse. :) Don't get stuck in a corner. It's a pain to get out, because you can't back up. Steve (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi again, I know I reply to my own message. Well, I just found out that you can also combine all codes, which is even more fun. I can't help me, but the game with all four codes looks a bit like a Podrace, but I'm sure this was not LEGOs intention (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi all, I hope this is news for the LEGO Racers fans. I contacted LEGO Media (via e-mail) to find out how many cheats there are. They really gave me some of them, check them out: (...) If you want to, read the entire reply I recieved from LEGO Media (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) No problem! (...) Hmm... I definitely saw it in the Florida LIC (1), but I have some vague memories of seeing it in a regular toy store; perhaps in a computer store as well. I'm not sure... sorry... maybe someone in .market.shopping can help (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) Thanks Shiri, In what types of store is it available (e.g. toy stores, computer stores, S@H only)? My wife is visiting the US next week and I would like her to pick me up a copy. Grahame (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

(...) ...The smaller bases might be useful if they can be put either in the remote corners or on the half line I would think. I wanna pick up a spare SnS and try it out :-) (...) ....Ooh! Good idea! Change strategies half way thru. A variation could (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

(...) Yeah... my thought was to buy two of the sets to get two more "kicking stands" and one more extra minifig for each team. The small field square can go back in my loose parts bin. Integrating the larger goal (with what appears to be a goalie (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

(...) ...I picked up a second set too... Still tinkering with how to deal with the 'blank plates' :-/ I did come up with a configuration that used 16 players, 8 on 8... better than 5 on 5, but not the whole thing. ...the shoot and score has one (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

My friend and I each bought a soccer field set (<set:3409>) and spent Saturday night playing. We used the parts from the two sets to make one huge field (we built two identical halves using the suggested field layout from the directions, then turned (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Yeah, I remember my favorite mesh for Quake II was of a Lego minifig. It was great to see that yellow smiley face staring at you as he was launching rockets in your direaction. Tony (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Re: Dead link

(...) They now appear to be here: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEOG football/soccer field

(...) their (...) 2-2, who (...) the 'official' way to play (...) ...Well, after playing it for a few hours with my son, I can now make some wild guesses about the rules so will reply to my own message and tell the world! :-) ...Anyway, since LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  LEOG football/soccer field

...Ok, with the grand challenge field set, how do u determine who gets to put their players where? If one player wants to play 3-2 and the other wants to play 1-2-2, who decides where their players go? :-( I cant find any guidance on the 'official' (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) It's here in the US... -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  LEGOland Game Out Yet?

Has the LEGOland game been released yet? If so, it hasn't made it to this part of the world but all the others have (Racers, Friends, Rock Raiders etc.). Grahame (in New Zealand) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  Game question, help!!!!

What software game would be good to get for a very bright 4 year old? He likes train, town, Technic etc. He's good at building, however I am not sure how hard these games are and how much playability they have after the "scene" is built. Please help (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) You're right. I should up the lego brick count. In current rules, you get a brick every time a minifig visits, and 3 for every property you've visited at the end of a round. So, for the first round, you'd receive 12 bricks. The longer the game (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

Hi Markus! I like that idea, I love monopoly. Two years ago I had this project for graphics class, I designed a 'my town' monopoly game, with pictures, streets and areas of my home-town (Kfar Vradim, or Rose Village, a truly beautiful place) (1). (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) Hmm, this may be not quite What you are after... I designed a strategy game many years ago intending to make a paper/cardboard game w/ counters. Eventually, I gave up and then realized that Lego pieces would make the ultimate boards/pieces for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) And there I was just thinking that it could do with some orc-figs and a handful of d20s :) I tried making a board game by combining <part:4150> and <part:2654>, over the Christmas holiday.. but I didn't have enough of each colour :( They do (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Who has a great MOC lego game?

I'm toying with creating my own lego game in the spirit of monopoly (in a round about way), using the tiles in my kitchen as the game board. I don't have a website of my own but was interested if anyone had created some fun basic (read: non role (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yeah: The prices! :) They're discounted from S@H prices, but for sets currently on store shelves, they're still in the same realm as TRU and a little more expensive than a Wal-Mart or Target-like store. I was actually a little disappointed. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Two guys walk into a bar. Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> says: (...) I picked mine up from the outlet store here in Georgia that people were ordering Wolfpack Renegade sets from (which, by the way, they didn't have any left on the shelves a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I don't know if they were very limited, but I've seen them nowhere else yet. (...) Correction: I am dutch, but I live in Austria. The only thing Austria has to do with Belgium at the moment, is that the belgium Government is on of the most (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) You could always watch ebay. I found a deck of the Fright Knight cards and a pencil eraser shaped like the king of the Royal Knights for $3.25 plus shipping. The previous owner had picked them up at the Lego Center at the Mall of America in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Hah! Talk to me when you spend that much in a day - my CC would have just about melted in Jan if I had been running them through readers rather than calling in orders ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If anyone wants, I'm going to the VA outlet sat morning, I can pick up a pack of cards(provided they have them) and ship them for probably less the the outlet would charge. Let me know by 9pm tonight. -Chris (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is. I spend *waaaaaay* too much money there. I think I am close to, if not passed $2000 in total spending at the Virginia store since it opened. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> schreef in berichtnieuws FqtJ1s.8Gn@lugnet.com... (...) Nope, found them here in Holland. I really don't understand what they were doing in the shop I bought them from. It's just a normal warehouse and they never (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is: there aren't any close enough for me to actually *visit*... best Lindsay (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Um... let me think... hrmm... Discountinued sets, New yet-to-be released sets, lego 'non-building' items... they ship what S@H doesn't... No, there isn't! ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Wicked excellent! Those LEGO Outlet stores are too good to be true. (Is there anything about them that ISN'T totally awesome?) --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) That's a reasonable line of thinking. I guess they might... but I'm not sure. Didn't Buffie mention they only sell *sets* that aren't available from S@H? -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) The Outlet stores have had playing cards since they opened. KL (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If they're at the LICs and Outlet Stores, and they're not available through Shop@Home... ...wouldn't the outlet stores ship them? J (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Hmm... too bad I didn't pick any up while I was there... at a time I did collect different card decks, not to mention there seems to be a general interest in these. Bummer. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) These would have to be one of the most funkiest non-LEGO LEGO products around. I've been drooling over these (not literally as I don't have any, besides which , if I did then they would get soggy), since I first saw them on Ardjan Besse's site (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer packs. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) What country? I've never seen them in the U.S. -- did you find them in the U.S.? (...) IIRC, they came out in 1997(?). . . but only a very limited release, AFAIK. IIRC, Ardjan Besse of Belgium once had some scans up on his webpage. (I bought (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  LEGO Racers for N64 review on hotgames.com

Includes a link to some cheats. Allows visitors to leave their own review. (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Easter Eggs for Loco?

(...) Two radars=rocket Radar and IG building=robot Lake surrounded by sunflowers=Nessie Four fountains in square=big fountain Set the computer to Halloween to get a ghost train and make everyone skeletons. Alan Brickshelf.com Gallery member #19 (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.games)

  Easter Eggs for Loco?

Hi Does anybody know of any easter eggs for Lego Loco? Thanks for any help -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Wargames?

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) wargames, (...) be (...) like (...) That's certainly my read, especially with one of the links on that page pointing to my LEGO gaming links page. Frank (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Wargames?

(...) Come on over to lugnet.fun.gaming (URL) :) I think that's the right place - lugnet.games seems to be more focussed on computer/video games? Richard (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Wargames?

Hi... I was wondering, where would be the proper group for talking about wargames, like Brikwars, Lego Knights, Wodden Ships and Plastic Men, et cetera? I suppose it could be done in the general lugnet.games group, but it would be nice to have a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Lego Media: RTS with Castle Lego!

Lego Media, I would like, no, *LOVE* to see a RTS (Real-Time-Strategy) done using the Castle Theme (esp. the new Knights Kingdom sub-theme). Something in the vein of Warcraft II or Age of Empires II or the excellent German game Knights&Merchants... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.games)

  General Gripe

Is it just me, or does it seem that the games were developed by a bunch of different companies that didn't bother to test their games against each other, didn't bother to use a common set of installed drivers, and didn't bother to get the look and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Rock Raiders Exclusive?

(...) i've been wondering the same thing... you're refering to the character with the aqua-colored arm, right? i'm also wondering if they'll make those weird snails... i have'nt seen the actual game, just the ads in mania magazine. perhaps this (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Racers Easter Egg

This doesn't have much to do with any Easter eggs, but you can get the demo for Racers from www.gamespot.com. I downloaded it, and have really enjoyed it. It only has one track and a limited selection of drivers, but it is still fun. If the full (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Rock Raiders Exclusive?

I'm curious about the Chief character that appears in the Rock Raiders game. Is there any way to get this minifig (i.e. via coupon, etc) from Lego? The reason I ask is because I saw an ad in a comic book for a Rock Raiders contest where you can win (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Racers Easter Egg

Well, not owning and not having played the game I can't say for sure so anything I do say should be taken with a bit of salt. However.. with all the other racing games I've got with the phantom feature, the phantom car is a repeater of your fastest (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Lego Racers Easter Egg

When starting a rtace, if you hold the "up" button and the accelerate button right when the countdown gets to "0" a phantom version of your car will speed out ahead of you... I can't figure out what this is for...anybody know? -- Thomas Main (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Release of CD Games

The LEGO CD games Rock Raiders, Racers and Friends are now available in New Zealand for $49.95 NZ each (that's about 25 USD). This is a much better price than the ninety dollars we had to pay last year for Creator and about ten dollars less for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.general)

  Re: When will Lego Racers be out?

It´s out in Sweden now. --Tobias (...) the (...) that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Lego Monopoly would be SOOOOOOO cool!!

I was at my friendly neighborhood Big Kmart lastnight and saw like 4 different versions of Monopoly. One was Looney Tunes. I thought it would be most worthy for TLG to team up with Parker Bros. and make a you know what! Rob - *while visions of TLG (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games)

  When will Lego Racers be out?

Hi, Does anyone have any idea when Lego Racers might be available in the UK for the Playstation? I have very high hopes for this, especially building the vehicles, I hope that the design of the car is reflected in handling and performance etc. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.games)

  New Lego Role-Playing Game

Okay, so it's been floating around the net for several months. But I found this site, so I can freely tell others. It's a Space Based game, though you could play with really any series. Basiclly you construct an army consisting of infantry, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Creator soft ware

Have you heard about ldraw? It´s a program for drawing instructions. I dunno about the train wheels, but they´re probably in there. The url: www.ldraw.org --Tobias (...) that (...) I (...) train (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Creator soft ware

No Train wheels yep! that could be a problem thanks for the info. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Creator soft ware

Jeffrey Baldwin: (...) Some problems with using LEGO Creator for your job (iirc): - No train wheels - No printing of instructions Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.games)

  Lego Creator soft ware

Hi all I'm working on a large steam engine for my Lego trains. I heard that Lego Creator soft ware lets you designee with Legos. I was wandering if I could use Lego Creator to print out instruction on how to build this train engine so I could pass (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.games)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games )------

Welcome to lugnet.games, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games (group): Official and unofficial games involving LEGO® products: discussions, ideas, tips, previews, reviews, etc. OTHER GROUPS: For complete information about this (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact