 Games / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Wargames?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:26:33 GMT

Hi...

I was wondering, where would be the proper group for talking about wargames,
like Brikwars, Lego Knights, Wodden Ships and Plastic Men, et cetera?  I
suppose it could be done in the general lugnet.games group, but it would be
nice to have a specific group.

I would propose:

lugnet.games.wargames

or

lugnet.games.tabletop

The latter is a euphemism, of course, but might be a little more in keeping
with TLG/TLC's image.

This hierarchy could be expanded, of course (if traffic becomes too heavy),
into groups like lugnet.games.tabletop.brikwars, etc.

Any thoughts?  I know that now (after my first BrikWars game) I'd really like
to discuss it, but I'm not sure exactly where.

Thanks,

eric