 Games / 5
Re: Lego Creator soft ware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:41:06 GMT

No Train wheels yep! that could be a problem thanks for the info.

In lugnet.games, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Jeffrey Baldwin:

Hi all I'm working on a large steam engine for my Lego trains.  I heard that
Lego Creator soft ware lets you designee with Legos. I was wandering if I
could use Lego Creator to print out instruction on how to build this train
engine so I could pass it on to other users.

Some problems with using LEGO Creator for your job (iirc):

- No train wheels
- No printing of instructions

Play well,

Jacob