 Games / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
Good news for the future!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 20:31:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

I work in a video store and we get a magazine for video retailers called
"GameWEEK."  In the latest issue, there is a one page interview with Gregg
Sauter, who is the North American Director of Lego Media International Inc.
When asked about what was ahead for Lego Media, he said that TLG has has a
lot of success with "the 6-12 year range, and you're going to see us go down
in age plus push the upper age limits to teens and beyond."  This is
exciting since it could suggest the eventual development by TLG of an
adult-oriented program like LDRAW (with a big parts database!) or perhaps a
Castle-themed stategy game (can you say Warcraft?).  Here's hoping!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini