 Games / 46
Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 02:32:52 GMT

Hi Markus!

I like that idea, I love monopoly.
Two years ago I had this project for graphics class, I designed a 'my town'
monopoly game, with pictures, streets and areas of my home-town (Kfar Vradim,
or Rose Village, a truly beautiful place) (1).

IMO, there are three ways to get the game to end, which have to be decided  by
the players beforehand:

-Having a set amount of bricks in the 'pool', once the parts there are gone
you count the money, etc.
-Setting a time limit - pretty straightforward.
-Until all players go bankrupt but one - the winner. (This is reeeeeally
loooooong... good for rainy days, bad for short and to-the-point people :-)

HTH.

Do the people build the property with the bricks they own? That sounds cool
but you'll need much more than three bricks each turn for that... ;-)

I'd really love to play your game when it's done! Great idea!

-Shiri

(1) I miss it soooo much :-(