 Games / 44
Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 01:48:57 GMT

In lugnet.games, Markus Wolf writes:

   I've heard that everybody and his brother has created a lego game but I'm
having difficulty finding anything besides battling / role playing, and more
building type games.  Any feedback would be great.

And there I was just thinking that it could do with some orc-figs and a handful
of d20s :)

I tried making a board game by combining <part:4150> and <part:2654>, over the
Christmas holiday.. but I didn't have enough of each colour :(  They do make
quite nice game-pieces though, especially for those games that require the
pieces to be upside down to relect state.

I'd really like to do something like 'Mousetrap' one day - anything
unnecessarily gadgety can keep me happy for hours :)

Richard