 Games / 85
84  |  86
Subject:
New Games from LEGO for September 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:12:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LEGO Media International has at least 5 new titles this fall. Some were
announced previously at E3 I know, but I just noticed these additions on
official pages.. I don't know how long they've been there.

Check out the pull-down menu at the European online LEGO catalog's overview for
software at:
   http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/overview.asp?selection=software
there, you'll find this data entry:

[product numbers]
[5712] LEGO Stunt Rally, for PC (Win 95, Win 98)
[5713] LEGO Stunt Rally, for SONY PlayStation
[5714] LEGO Action Team, for PC (called Alpha Team in Americas)
[5715] LEGO Learning I, for PC (this is probably My Style: Preschool)
[5716] LEGO Learning II, for PC (this is probably My Style: Kindergarten)
[5719] LEGO Racers, for Game Boy
[5720] LEGO Creator Masterpiece, for PC
[5721] LEGO Loco Masterpiece, for PC
[5722] LEGO Chess Masterpiece, for PC
[5723] LEGO Creator System: Knight's Kingdom, for PC
[5724] LEGO Stunt Rally, for Game Boy
[5725] LEGO Action Team, for Game Boy (called Alpha Team in Americas)

the old lineup seems to adhere to a new numbering scheme:
[5700] LEGO Creator, for PC
[5701] LEGO Loco, for PC
[5702] LEGO Chess, for PC
[5703] LEGO Racers, for Nintendo64
[5704] LEGO Racers, for PC
[5705] LEGO Racers, for SONY PlayStation
[5706] LEGOLAND, for PC
[5707] LEGO Friends, for PC
[5708] LEGO Rock Raiders, for PC
[5709] LEGO Rock Raiders, for SONY PlayStation

No sign of pictures there yet but I got some other info from Amazon.com. See the
lugnet.games area for up-to-date info:
  http://www.lugnet.com/games/
Also at Amazon.com, there are close-up box shots of the two new LMI Learning
titles (to be available for Macintosh!)

Looks like LEGO Island is gone from the line-up.
Any ideas what are 5710, 5711, 5717, and 5718?

-Suz