 Games / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
LEOG football/soccer field
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:46:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

...Ok, with the grand challenge field set, how do u determine who gets to put their
players where? If one player wants to play 3-2 and the other wants to play 1-2-2, who
decides where their players go? :-( I cant find any guidance on the 'official' way to play
this thing.

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com