 Dear LEGO / 3860
Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:47:48 GMT

Hm...well, first, with all those books, he'd need a second table.

I suggest:

First, to make a second table...I'd take two 3303 tubs and stack them on top
of each other (hint hint).

Then, use the top of the tub as a stand to place one of my old favorites:
"The Great Brain" by Thomas Fitzgerald.  The story of four brothers, of
which, the second oldest was a very inventive individual--which goes to show
you what your imagination can be.

As an engineer, and someone interested in operations management, there are a
multitude of books on how to make your process work better, quality control
improvement, etc... hell, I'd love to see Lego be as efficient as possible
(i.e. cut some costs...and reflect them in the set prices!).  General gist
there...you can always improve your operational capability...

As for a third...hm...kind of escapes me at the moment..I've got a large
library in my head to rummage through... but an early 1980's era catalogue
might be nice...

just my $.02

Scott

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Here's a question - for no special reason but fun:

If you could leave -any- book on Kjeld's nightstand for him to read tonight,
what would it be?