 Dear LEGO / 3832
Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:47:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer writes:
How bout something by Umberto Eco.  Kjeld's gonna need a real book to read
after he sifts through the dozens of LEGO catalogs you guys have put on his
nightstand ;-)

"The Name of the Rose" might be a good choice. The environment might inspire
him to do some cool castle sets... ;-)
Oh, wait... I guess you suggested this in order to divert him from LEGO!...

:-D

Pedro
(Just finished reading More's "Utopia" - which is just about my thought of a
return to the eighties' sets :-(  )