 Dear LEGO / 3824
Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:29:28 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com>
Here's a question - for no special reason but fun:

If you could leave -any- book on Kjeld's nightstand for him to read • tonight,
what would it be?

(Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen is owner/head of The LEGO Company)

-Suz

Hmmm.  How about the "Ultimate Lego Book."

Annotated in the margins by AFOL's of course.
e.g.
[hand drawn arrow pointing to picture] 1,000 Light Blue such and such
pieces (NEVER sold to public),
[another arrow] 500 such and such pieces, (current retail offering has 2
sets each with ONE (1) in each set), etc.

:-)

-Andy Lynch