Re: A suggestion... (Re: A General Question About CW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:51:37 GMT

My point in brief:

I propose that each CW balladeer have an "embassy", a signature structure
just like each realm has a signature figure.  I am not talking a Gregor
Tower or Aquazone Cathedral, more like a small tavern, inn, shop, temple,
dojo, pagoda, etc.  Each structure could host a portal to an individual's
realm or serve as an ambassador's residence.  All of these structures • would
theoretically exist in the same place.  The idea is that this is some sort
of major port or trade city (a de-militarized zone) No armies could exist
here, but plenty of mystery, skullduggery and carousing.  This would allow
minions, friends, and representatives of Mephisto, Scar, Verneer, et al. • to
interact with residents of other realms and times.  These together would
form a virtual Capitol city.  This Capitol city could be the origin of
seperate side stories or collaborative efforts.

Expanding on your idea, a simple church (of some kind) could work for the
location of this portal - like in Zelda (Which I *will* pass some day!).
Heck, a portal could even go anywhere deemed 'sacred'... or 'blessed', (or
something).

Off Topic...

HEAR! HEAR! My Zelda quest has YET to end. I'm fighting, hacking and
slashing my way through ALL of these damned games, and I've yet to win a
single one. My Super Nintendo is overheating with me hacking away at
Ganondorf's tower, and My N64 is getting quite a beating also! Stupid
games! Why are they so addicting and then take FOREVER to finish! *snarl
and sigh*

Mattexl