Re: A suggestion... (Re: A General Question About CW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 00:22:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:
I figured I would revive this discussion as it regards Castleworld and The
idea of a capital, vortex commonplace, etc.

I still like the embassy idea...i'm a stubborn son of a brick = )

That *is* an awesome idea... question is... how would you pull it off. It
would be tough, unless someone with a heckload of bricks is willing to
duplicate people's buildings, to set up and actual town like that; and as nice
as it would be to have a random organization of buildings (inns, shops etc),
it would be equally hard to take pictures of a scene in such a town without
having an actual, PHYSICAL town somewhere. Y'know?...

But hey, by all means - if someone has a good idea of how to integrate that
and make it work, I'm all in for it...

-Shiri