 Castle / 6835
Re: Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
There's also a very cool quasi-armor piece from the UFO space line, kind of
like football pads, but wicked looking.

Totally agreed. They make a great scare-off-the-peasants armor.

After I did this, I remember seeing
this same piece used by someone else in a castle MOC, but for the life of me
I can't remember who.

Well, I know of a few who used those armors in their MOCs. First that comes
to mind is Dave E with his CW sig-fig... but I recall many posts exclaiming
the awesome cool-ness of this armor. I used it myself on a character who
later moved to another realm (my willa-witch/ninja-princess girl).

Well,
that put a damper on my ego (for a while I was cackling to myself about what
a super-evil-Wile.E.-genius I was).

LOL! Well you should. It's still pretty clever to invent sdomething of your
own, even if someone else already found out before you! ;-)

Me, my pride and joy was customizing the chrome horns (from 5571), into two
seperate pieces, both useable and cool. But no one copied... <grin>... I
think I'd be flattered if someone did. Isn't imitation the sincerest form of
flattery? <grin> ... oh well. ;-)

-Shiri