 Castle / 5701
Re: Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 18:27:53 GMT

Thanks for the info!  I appreciate it.

Bruce

In lugnet.castle, Ken Dowd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
There's also a very cool quasi-armor piece from the UFO space line, kind of
like football pads, but wicked looking.  I found these after buying a UFO
clearance set from Zany Brainy for the big saucer sections (making a
rotunda).  After some careful modification because there's a tab on the back
that gets in the way, I was able to use it along with a cape and a helmet
for one of my bad guys:

After looking through the UFO stuff, the only cheap little set I could find
this in was 2847.  Anyone know if this is still available lurking on some
forgotten shelf?  Any other sets that contain it?

When I was at the Georgia Lego Outlet earlier this week they had 2 to 3
cardboard displays of set 2847 for $1.99. Last I heard, they ship older out of
production sets anywhere in the U.S. Their phone # is 706-216-2800.

Ken