 Castle / 5690
Re: Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:01:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I know of three types of body armor: Classic Castle, Pirates chrome
breastplate, and the samurai armor from the Ninja/Castle subtheme.  Any others
that can be pressed into service?  A reasonable price to pay for them (please
no "whatever its worth to you" answers - I mean the prices they generally
fetch)?

And how armored are people out there?  I have about 25 Samurai armors, 20
chromed Armada pieces, and only 5 classic castle pieces?

Bruce

I know that I wouldn't pay more than $2 for the samurai armor, since you can
buy the shogun and his horse for that much.  As for the other two, I have no
clue.  I'll tell you this much, I wouldn't sell my castle armor for less than
$20.

I, myself, have 3 old style armor pieces (from the yellow castle), 7 classic
castle armor, 1 classic castle armor that was painted and now ruined, 0 pirate,
7 grey ninja armor and one black ninja armor (from set 3344)