 Castle / 6830
Re: Safety Glove
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:09:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Wilson writes:
Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
From: "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>

Hmm. That's a good idea, actually. I'm generally pretty careful but every
once in a while I just point the business end the wrong way and away she • goes.

Shouldn't castle people be wearing gauntlets?

You can get modern-equivalent-of "chain mail" gauntlets - they are used by
slaughterhouse workers. Those should be suitable :-)

  Yowza!  They're pricey, though, if you're only going to use them for
protected LEGO use.  In addition, of course, they'd provide no protection
against the tapered Xacto point!

     Dave!