 Castle / 5697
Re: Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:47:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
There's also a very cool quasi-armor piece from the UFO space line, kind of
like football pads, but wicked looking.  I found these after buying a UFO
clearance set from Zany Brainy for the big saucer sections (making a
rotunda).  After some careful modification because there's a tab on the back
that gets in the way, I was able to use it along with a cape and a helmet
for one of my bad guys:

After looking through the UFO stuff, the only cheap little set I could find
this in was 2847.  Anyone know if this is still available lurking on some
forgotten shelf?  Any other sets that contain it?

Bruce

Last I checked, my local Toys R Us had a few boxes of set #6837

-Anthony

2965 has one.  But I also found 5384 UFO accessories which has two (gray and
black).  Oh wow!  Perfect!  That is until I called Lego Shop-at-Home and they
confirmed that they are sold out.  :-(

Bruce