 Castle / 6780
Re: Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:01:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:
X-Acto sells a #13 micro saw blade that might work well for this
application. I bet you can find it at a hardware store or a well-stocked
model/train store.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I tried saw blades years ago, and I found them on the useless side for this
type of work.  If you are actually cutting all the way through, it works
better, but I prefer a jeweler's saw at that point.  A good old #11 is my
flensing tool of choice.  I'm sure a dremel would do the job except for
gripping something that small without damaging it while you grind away the
unwanted plastic.  I'll probably give both a shot.

Bruce