 Castle / 6828
Re: Safety Glove
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:32:49 GMT

From: "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>

Hmm. That's a good idea, actually. I'm generally pretty careful but every
once in a while I just point the business end the wrong way and away she goes.

I'll have to look into one of these gloves. Thanks!

Shouldn't castle people be wearing gauntlets?

;^D

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations