 Castle / 6781
Re: Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:22:55 GMT

The UFO armor pads also appear in many Insectoids sets. It's been seen in two
colors: Black and Dark Grey. The black version appears to have made more
appearances and is available in many smaller sets.

Don't destroy those wonderful UFO figs though. I'm always interested in a trade
for the commander (mean face/trans orange) or sub-commander(trans yellow face)
figs even without the armor part. I have some castle bits for trade that I'm not
planning to use.