 Castle / 6782
6781  |  6783
Subject:
Classic castle mini fig pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 01:12:56 GMT

I remember in my much younger days buying a set of mini figs from LS@H that
I believe would have been the first castle mini fig pack. I've never seen it
documented anywhere (even here on lugnet). It consisted of the following: 2
each of the visored knights from 383/6083 with shields and swords, and 2 of
the flared-helm style figs from 677 with shields and axes. I remember the
order form being on the back of the catalog I got in my knight's castle set.
Can Somebody please verify this????
And, if I remember correctly, the picture for the set had the colors of the
visors reversed from the ones pictured on 383/6083. I have always considered
383/6083 to be the backwards one because the color schemes just don't seem
to match as well that way. jmho.

Fritz