 Castle / 5689
5688  |  5690
Subject:
Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:33:14 GMT

I know of three types of body armor: Classic Castle, Pirates chrome
breastplate, and the samurai armor from the Ninja/Castle subtheme.  Any others
that can be pressed into service?  A reasonable price to pay for them (please
no "whatever its worth to you" answers - I mean the prices they generally
fetch)?

And how armored are people out there?  I have about 25 Samurai armors, 20
chromed Armada pieces, and only 5 classic castle pieces?

Bruce