 Castle / 5688
Re: Castle World.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:02:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark LaRue writes:
Hi,

I have been following the regional news and the rail news but just noticed
Castle ( which is my first love in Lego).

There is no better Lego series, where else can you get such an incredible case
of megalomaniacalism so quickly?

I have been enjoying some of the
creations on various websites and noticed the Castle World info. I read it all
and was wondering if anyone would like to talk to me about rules,

Rules?  I've only been a Castle Worlder for such a small amount of time, so
what I know is limited, but I don't remember all that many rules involved.  I'm
sure there are a few, like how your website must have some castle stuff on it,
or that having a signiture character makes you a better person ;).

who to send pics,

Who to send pics to?  That's the easy one.  Send everything to
castle_world@hotmail.com
The site is taken care of by many people as of lately, but all I've known is
Shiri and Chris.  Right now, Chris has got the reins, but at the end of August,
Shiri comes back and is in charge again.  And then, if the legends are true,
the great and mighty Pawel will return to us, fulfilling the prophecy and
reclaiming Castle World.  Well, ok, he'll just come back one day and be
webmaster of the site once more.

that sort of thing. Thanks for your help.

Other than that, as far as I know, there isn't much to it.  Castle World seems
to be a very forgiving place.  Only real thing you need is an obcession for the
little plastic pieces.

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

and of course, far beit from me not to plug my own site
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html