 Castle / 5708
Re: Castle World.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:50:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Rules?  I've only been a Castle Worlder for such a small amount of time, so
what I know is limited, but I don't remember all that many rules involved.
I'm
sure there are a few, like how your website must have some castle stuff on it,
or that having a signiture character makes you a better person ;).

...<grin>... yeah, that's all, pretty much.

who to send pics,

Who to send pics to?  That's the easy one.  Send everything to
castle_world@hotmail.com
The site is taken care of by many people as of lately, but all I've known is
Shiri and Chris.  Right now, Chris has got the reins, but at the end of
August,
Shiri comes back and is in charge again.

Yeah, basically, tho' I think sharing the workload is a good idea. There's a
lot to handle at the moment, and keeping up with the people is tough.

And then, if the legends are true,
the great and mighty Pawel will return to us, fulfilling the prophecy and
reclaiming Castle World.  Well, ok, he'll just come back one day and be
webmaster of the site once more.

Hopefully not, when the automated site is implemented, and then...

<curses the Bostonian cable companies who won't give Dave E his connection>

Oh well... 'night, curfew is in a few minutes...

-Shiri