 Castle / 5707
Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 07:15:13 GMT

Got any stuff for me? hehe.

NTFH
-wes

Wes

I have stuff for whoever is interested.  I'm trying to sell off some of my
castle stuff to pay for my other hobbies.  I'm keeping my favorite stuff
(Black Falcon and Forest Men themes) but all my other stuff is on the block.
I have a pretty wide variety of mini-figs, weapons, accessories, horses,
saddles, greenery (trees and the green forestmen type stuff), and a variety of
other castle elements.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what
I can do.  As I mentioned I am willing to lose some money to sell this stuff
to some fellow real castle fans rather than hawk it to the masses on ebay.
Email me direct if you're looking for something in particular or you just want
to see what I got.  Thanks

Andy