 Castle / 5706
Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 05:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Krug writes:
Brian and Dave

I will also mention that I have a lot of the long gray axes and crossbows.
Let me know if you are interested in obtaining some.  I could outfit a pretty
good size army with what I have.  I prefer bows and spears for my army of
Black Falcon and Forest Men themed mini-figs.  I also have a good assortment
of mini-figs I'm looking to get rid of in the old lion theme, fright knight,
dragon theme, and some misc. guys.  Let me know what you're looking for.  I'd
rather sell to other castle guys than put them up on ebay.  Just email me
direct if you're interested. Thanks

Andy

Got any stuff for me? hehe.

NTFH