 Castle / 5675
Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
Is this set only sold in Europe?

No, it's also available in Australia.  I believe it is called "Fire Attack".

It would be nice to have a cheaper set to
beef up the Bull's army available in the U.S..

I don't think it is available in the US but as I'm not from there
I can't say for sure :)

Maybe you'll get it later this year or early next as a theme "top-up"?

It's a pretty poor set though -- IMHO 4806 Axe Cart is much better
value for parts, weapons etc.

--Dave