 Castle / 5704
Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 02:02:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
It's a pretty poor set though -- IMHO 4806 Axe Cart is much better
value for parts, weapons etc.

--Dave

I would agree with you in general on this statement.  But, it depends on what
you are looking for.  I wanted a unit of swordsmen.  4806 is hands down a
better set then 4807, but it doesn't provide a sword.  I see on Ebay, all the
time, the larger axes and sometimes the crossbow, but not swords ( I mean just
swords).  There are always an assortment of castle accessories, but I just
need swords.  Know how I can get a bunch?

Brian

What kind of swords do you need.  I have a bunch of the silver and the old
gray ones.  Email me if you want some.  Thanks

Andy