 Castle / 5679
Re: Knight's Kingdom Set 4807
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
It's a pretty poor set though -- IMHO 4806 Axe Cart is much better
value for parts, weapons etc.

--Dave

I would agree with you in general on this statement.  But, it depends on what
you are looking for.  I wanted a unit of swordsmen.  4806 is hands down a
better set then 4807, but it doesn't provide a sword.  I see on Ebay, all the
time, the larger axes and sometimes the crossbow, but not swords ( I mean just
swords).  There are always an assortment of castle accessories, but I just
need swords.  Know how I can get a bunch?

For the moment, unless you can trade or find some for sale elsewhere, I
suppose 4807 is the easiest place to get them -- if you can find a supply of
4807 (Canada maybe, or trades with someone OS?). Another possibility would be
to track down the Fright Knights impulse 6029, unless you
specifically want moomen for your army.

Swords seem a pretty natural choice for Lego Direct, but you might have to
wait a while.

--Dave