 Castle / 6834
Re: Palm leaf holder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Gianluca Morelli writes:
Hi all,
does anyone know in which sets I can find a BLACK palm leaf holder?

I'm pretty sure the only set they ever came with was the <set:6285 Black
Seas Barracuda>.

Good luck,
-Shiri

I think it also came with the Armada Flagship <set:6280>.

Jude