 Castle / 5500 (+100)
  Re: Favorite theme (...it's SURVEY TIME!!!)

(...) two). (...) Idunno. I like the minifigs a little better in the Dark Forest series better than the Forestmen, but I suppose they are nothing more than Forestmen II. Was there a series actually called "Black Falcons"? Black Falcon's fortress, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

Chris While I can appreciate your creative nature in adapting old JAR-JAR for use as an ORC or Goblin type creature, that's just not how I picture my Orcs. I would love to put more fantasy type creatures into my lego creations but I see Orcs as (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar? (and painting guide)

(...) I found Jar-Jar vaguely annoying, but my son thought he was hysterically funny. If people want to discard Jar-Jars cheap, I suppose I can find a use for him (though my pirates would still prefer Timmy to practice their fiendish tortures on). (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

I've always wondered why everyone who hates Jar-Jar Binks seems to not mind c- 3po, who is the slightly less annoying Jar-Jar of the original trilogy. I understand that 3-po wasn't always mugging for the camera, had a few serious lines, and wasn't (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Ummmm, errrrr, you are making a presumption about peoples' ages. Now, maybe if you had mentioned Robby the Robot and Forbidden Planet... Bruce (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) if (...) You are correct sir. I, like quite a few of the Gen- Xers, seem to forget that we are not the only ones on the planet(Grinning sheepishly). However, most of the Jar Jar haters seem to be between the ages of 15-30 (another brash (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:FxxF85.Ctp@lugnet.com... (...) time (...) I'm (...) started, (...) 17 (...) Black Falcons or Forestmen but all pre 1993 are great (...) for?!) no, I'm not a writer (amateur or otherwise) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) some (...) Yeah, Castle is a great book, as is Cathedral. I tried using the square flag pieces (like the cannon shutters on pirate ships) for that, but they didn't much look like skins, so I just left mine empty. Another really good source of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Why does it have to be two uses? Surely I can use him for a species of people related to a ancient union between Dragons and Men. In my world the Gungan minifig is used as Dragonmen, Draconians in the proper, they are peaceful, yet powerful. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Try replacing knight heads and warrior heads with the Scorpion guys from the Hydronaut series! They have a sinister and inhuman appearance. Orcs in the Tolkien world were Melkor's perversion of the captured Elves into his own image in ancient (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) Another really good source of (...) Thanks Marc, I'll look into it. Sounds good. What I really want is a book on Japanese houses so I can build a little village for my Ninja. (...) I did the exact same thing. I build a little ale...er, cider (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

Okay Eric, I have some comments on the following link. (...) such a wall. The thing that struck me the most is your seige weapons. Specifically the Trojan Rabbit (Arthurian Rabbit?...Monty Rabbit?...) I was concerned because your castle defenses did (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) town, (...) My tavern has stairs made out of bricks, but the other buildings all use the brown ladder pieces. (...) is (...) Is (...) No, they don't look nearly as nice as the Guarded Inn. A tower-house was basically a tower 4 or 5 stories (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Aaron Well thank you for the feedback. Now you have sparked my interest and I'm going to have to search for some hydronaut sets and see how your suggestion looks. On the Tolkien subject Lego could use a lot of it's existing pieces and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  A General Question About Castle World

Perhaps this question will seem silly but after visiting Castle World a few times I was wondering about the reason Castle World exists. Don't get me wrong it's a great site but my question is whether it serves as a place to display Castle creations (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

<snip all the stuff about houses> (...) Franklin has a few models of barnyard animals, including sheep: (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Interesting application of JarJar...I have considered integrating them into my Castle/fantasy story as benign amphibians or Sorceror's lizard stooges...due primarily to the minifig head (...) I found JarJarannoying in my first few viewings of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) I think you've pretty much nailed down why people who like Threepio don't like Jar Jar. 1) Threepio didn't talk in that ridiculous voice. Prissy, yes, baby-talk, no. 2) Threepio was at times a valuable asset to the adventure. 3) Threepio never (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

I've tried this with Space figs, and they make darn fine aliens as well. Glad to see someone else thought of this. :^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Here they are, Pics of my Tudor Houses

Well, Here they are as promised. They may take a bit to load up. They are the starters in my village called Trizeta. Website to be created very soon! (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here they are, Pics of my Tudor Houses

(...) EXCELLENT! Very cool... A great integration of colors... I love the interior shots of the town hall...the balcony and jovial customers are a nice touch...A rich environment. I think the stage compliments the setting very well. In trying to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

I'll start from the end to the beginning, if you don't mind... (...) In one word; yes. In more words: CW was created for a few reasons. IIRC, it happened during and after Pawel was on a major story-and-building roll. His storyline, which wasn't a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) 46 (...) Black Knights (...) No (...) Black Monarch's Castle, Skeleton Surprise, Guarded Inn (...) 725 Basic set (...) Knight's Stronghold (...) 30& (...) Serving Wench from Guarded Inn (...) Ed Boxer's Lego Castle (...) Yes, tons of them. Red (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Okay, de-lurking to give you, My Deep Thoughts: The idea to collaborate is very interesting but very difficult to pull off successfully without some fantastic artistic chemistry. Most artist-types seem to have pretty healthy egos so I suspect the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) Try putting the knight armor on a Jar-Jar. Even if you don't think it make a good orc it sure does make a good castle oger,deamon, or whatever. I posted a few of my ideas here about a week ago. (URL)and JAR-JAR isn't a good replacement in my (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here they are, Pics of my Tudor Houses

(...) Thanks, John. That particular building (white and black) is the town hall. I guess some local entertainers (jesters) decided to make some quick gold by holding a quick display of antics and jokes. It seems they sure attracted a crowd! (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?

(...) serious (...) I think a simple explanation is: Threepio didn't like "adventure" while Jar-Jar was a "buffoon" Everyone can respect someone who simply demonstrates pacifism. (even though that was dangerous and naive at times, i.e. "surrender is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Looking for pieces

Well hell, you people need to tell me these things. I may be a world famous lego author ;) but I just a newbie when it comes to lugnet. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) hon! ~ especially nice answers!) have answered andy's question so well already, there's not much more i could add. even though Castle World isn't everybody's cup 'o tea, i do think we baladeers provide some amount of entertainment for those (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Shiri, binky, and Craig Well first off let me thank you all for your deep insights and thoughts on my questions. I appreciate you each taking the time (ecspecially Shiri and binky) to give me thoughtful and detailed answers. I have a much better (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  This is cool!

Hey Hey Hey, check this out! My site (URL) been linked as the awful link of the day on something awful dot com! nifty! (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) i'm more of a wolverine fan, esp. after seeing the movie! It seems that short term storyline cross-overs may be the best way to (...) eh, i don't think any fig can ever claim that prize. it infringes too much on the autonomy of individual (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) What's really funny was that I was going through my daily routine of SomethingAwful.com and I saw this on the front page of lugnet... -Joe (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) your site was awfully good! ;-) later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) Congratulations....I think...ok, maybe not too appropriate... Wow! you are an internet celebrity...although it seems to be the cyber equivalent of being Kato Kalin... Well at least your site is going to get alot of hits and elicit a "what (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Actually, I think Andrew has some valid points. It seems as though that to make a project like CW work smoothly, there needs to be a single "caretaker". Second, there needs to be an "existing" city, or countryside to add onto. Now Shiri brings up a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) I lke the idea of Dave E. developing an automated submission to CW program...but, obviously there needs to be an active "librarian", "historian", or "benevolent god" to oversee progress and address any issues regarding propriety, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) Wilson, Your advice has proven most usefull. I will borrow from Franklin (if he will allow me) and shall have meadows full of critters! I need to invest in some pink peices for the piggies! Thanks, GREG~ (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  A suggestion... (Re: A General Question About CW)

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes: <A whole lot of SNIPPAGE> (...) I have always harbored a hope for a cybernetic "capital city" or "free-market" or "demilitarized zone" or "large seaport" (like a CW Mos Eisely) where all balladeers could set (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) - My own personal answer sheet: 1) 23. 2) Forestmen. 3) Will be as soon as I get a better camera! 4) Forgive my set-number ignorance - the first Lionmen castle from 1984ish, the Forestmen's secret cave from 1989ish, and the new Defence Archer. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) A: 27 and some months. (...) A: Black Knights first, Dark Forest second. (...) A: I (alas) am not. I've been banished to the garage, and creations have slowed. (...) A: Dungeon Master's Castle (6086, don't), and Flying Ninja Fortress (6093x4), (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) Mmmm, that looks like a great one, I can't wait to see it. The X-men cartoon was always a fave... (...) Probably... everyone has their own ideas of who, what and why, and trying to fit two minds permanently in one realm would clash horribly, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) Def'tly, and since the movie came out, they've started running them on Fox again. Wohoo! <snip> (...) That would be me. ;-) <snip> (...) She's ruthless Craig, you'd best make yourself scarce. ;-) -Chris (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A suggestion... (Re: A General Question About CW)

(...) I really like this idea! I think it would be cool for each person to have an embassy or guild for their country that could be centrally located. As I work on my stuff to add to castle world, I think about the different things I want to do, and (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

Man ... it's been a while since I posted. Jason Catena and myself would like to give you Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles. Find it all here: (URL) for looking! -- Pawel (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House... barnyard critters

(...) Or would that be "infamous"?... :-P~~~ Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! (...) Go for it! (Please slip in a link back to my original document, though, if you wouldn't mind, just in case someone else wants to make some of the other critters.) Franklin (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

John, (and others reading) Thank's for the encouragement of my ideas. The idea of "sponsorship" spawned when my friend, a fellow castle lover, wished he could build a LEGO town, or at the least BE a part of a LEGO town. That is when I referred him (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  A Lego Map

Hello everyone... I have been playing with this idea for a while, and I don't remember ever seeing someone do this before, so I thought I would toss out the idea and see what people think. Lots of people enjoy making up stories and telling them with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Lego Map

(...) heheh... this is pretty cool... reminds me a lot of old Ultima games :) Dan (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Well, I'm gonna pop in from my recent abscence and probably recede back... (I guess you could say I've been 'out sick', since I was diagnosed with diabetes two weeks ago. I was in the hospital for a little while, and a lot's been going on) Next I'll (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Lego Map

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:00be01bff573$07...lth.com... (...) for (...) My younger daughter was required to make a map of NC as part of a 4th grade project. She made hers from Lego. She took the picture and with help (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) The Mad God approves. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Lego Map

(...) studies class, we use LEGO bricks to explore city planning, see the following Lugnet posts for more details: (URL) idea was also raised early in the Castleworld discussion. It's a great idea though, no matter who thought of it first. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

(...) Whoah, very cool story guys! I love the order you're doing your stories in, it gives us insight as to what happens after "Of Katherine", but still leaves us guessing the details and what really happened. I could envision a lot just by looking (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

(...) Great Story! I like how you put your pages together, with action filled scenes and a bit of story to go with each one. That makes it nice! I'm ITCHING to start mine!!! *sigh* Need to build more..... Matt (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World Stories....

Hey all, a question for all you Castle World Balladeers... Do you write your story first, and then build around it, deciding what to take pictures of and then setting them up? Or do you build, and then write a story? I'm currently doing them both (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Hello Castle Dwellers Well the amount of feedback I'm getting regarding my questions has been impressive and once again thanks for all the input and discussion. I haven't figured out how to cut text from multipule messages in the string to add to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Violence in comics (was Re: A General Question About Castle World)

(...) Dude, I hate to break it to you, but Cap doesn't just hide behind that sheild like a shirking violet. He has been known to (gasp) hit people with it- even throw it at them! That's really no less violent than X-Men. (...) Unfortunately, the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Castle World Stories....

(...) This should probably go in lugnet.castle.org.cw as it's a question about Castle World stuff. In answer to your question though, I'm doing both too. I've built some main models, I've put together some people and I came up with a little story (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

Welcome back. =) It's always great to read a new Castle World story and It's very cool seeing crossovers with other people's characters. =) Love the very dense forest too. =) I have a question though, how do you get from here: (URL) (I'm guessing (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World Stories....

Matt, I usually start with an idea and build a setting. After I have my setting, I start placing characters in it. It is my personal philosophy that the environment of the characters has to be convincing for the story to flow well. Think about it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

(...) Thanks Nathan! My pages live in chaos ... sorry :) It took me forever to find the first chapter (I did a back search on lugnet to locate it ... sad, no?) Needless to say, I'm a very disorganized person ... which helps me in my creativity but (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Hugo's Forces ...

I spent most of the evening getting these guys produced on how I envision them ... (URL) always, share your thoughts with me :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

I was unaware of the vast number of people out there who do not like legos one bit. I've gotten hundreds of messages telling me my site sucks. But don't worry though, I've not ratted any of you out, I've taken one for the team. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

I don't really understand why your site is the "Awful Site of the Day." What makes it so awful? That it's Lego? I also don't understand why someone would write you just to insult your site, but I suppose there are jerks everywhere. Personally, I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

Anthony, I looked at your site, and I thought it was neat. It isn't the most stimulating, beautiful, or anything like that, but it is yours, and I think you did a great job. I'm frankly surprised mine wasn't nominated! Scott S. -- Systems (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.

I apologize that my CW question began to spin off into a comic book discussion. You know how things go. That has been moved to the off topic debate area however and now I would like to restate my theory on CW and once again ask for feedback: Hello (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.

(...) This post really should be in the Castle World newsgroup(1), and I have posted follow-ups there. Administration and ideas relating to the running of Castle World really should not be posted here in the Castle group. Jeff (Removes the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) ADOLS ~ Adult Despisers Of LEGO... scary to think that for every one of us, there is one of them! i've met people who think my passion for lego is an _absolute_ waste of my time and talent and are disgusted by the amount of $ i spend on it. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) Huh. I haven't gotten any of those. I have gotten plenty of people that don't understand, or give the kind of condescending "oh, isn't that nice" response. The latter is infuriating to me, and I just stop discussing it with them and move on to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) If you change that to Adult Despisers of Lego Fans, you've got ADOLFS, a more accurate/descriptive acronym. (...) I've gotten that comment a lot too (oddly, from people who casually collect Lego). Friends who normal think lego is far to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) mark, you're a genius! ROFLMAO!! they are an evil lot and have been dubbed! (...) i've heard people remark,"lego(s) sure have changed since i was a kid."? i always smile and say, "no, that's just it; they have'nt." (...) i think that's why my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) Actually, I was thinking of Adult Haters Of Lego (AHOLs). Phonetically, I think it is rather descriptive, don't you? BEEP, BEEP, BEEP... Whoops! My LUGNET language warning sensor is going off. Better end this post! ;-) Steve Martin (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) 37 (almost 38) (...) I've got only and mostly Fright Knights sofar and a couple Dragon Masters sets, so I go for the FK (for solong) but will change probably in the (hopefully) near future... (...) No, not yet (...) Witch's Manor (own) Black (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) Alright, I concede... Steve's is much funnier (but thanks anyway, Craig!) Wait a minute... Steve MARTIN?... (no wonder he's funnier) Mark (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) 22 (...) Forestmen & Royal Knights (...) no (...) hmm.. of the ones I own, either 6066 Camouflaged Outpost or 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress Of those which I don't have.. probably 6090 Royal Knight's Castle (...) I don't know. Don't make me (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) as an adult, I plead the fifth. (...) Black Falcons and Black Knights (...) Not yet. (...) Black Falcon's Fortress (own) Armorer's Shop (want!!!) (...) older pirate sets (...) Black Monarch's Ghost (...) 70-75% all the others are just fillers (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Airships

Hi, For any of you who are building airships like from Final Fantasy 2(or Final Fantasy 4)I have a suggestion. The #6289 Red Beard Runner's hull would make a perfect hull for a Red Wing airship, as it is red with a grey trim. Has anyone tried this? (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: This is cool!

(...) more (...) Actually, I'm not _THE_ Steve Martin, just _A_ Steve Martin. "Didn't you hear? We come in six-packs now." Shamelessly stealing from Douglas Adams, Steve (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) Hi! A day late and a dollar short, but... I'd read through all the rest of the posts here and was thinking about what I listen to when I'm building. Usually it's just the radio, so I have some white noise in the background to tune out and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) Speak not His name, lest he should appear! Aaron:o) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) Oops, too late. He has. But only if you count BT III. Bruce (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ninja Cannons?

Did anyone ever notice that the pictures on a box of ninja stuff show a fiering cannon but inside there's just another cheap one? A simular thing is on RockRaider sets: the bottom of a normal hollow rock on the real sets has a squsre on the bottom, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sorry

Sorry for replying to my own message but I meant square. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja Cannons?

(...) Because everywhere but the USA gets a firing cannon, and it's impractical to have two different versions of the cover picture. (...) Probably, the picture on the front of the box shows a prototype of the element, and the final production (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) Well, actually. I, um... well I disposed of him a while back. But you see, he has crept into my computer through an emmulator I downloaded, so I have to be reeeeal careful, you see. He came back and we don't have the strength to face him yet. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  More outpourings from my little brain

I've managed to take some photos of my and my husband's latest work. Here they are: A pair of dorymen, one in oilskins and sou'wester with jigger, and a boat full of fish. A no-longer-common sight in Newfoundland. (URL) as a bride, done by Bob for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) togs for fishermen! (...) Kevin ---...--- I will be away from Aug 1st to Aug 7th. Payments received during that time will be processed on Aug 8th and packages mailed August 8th and 9th. ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  My first Castle MOC has been started!

Check out: (URL) some pictures of the start of my new castle. It will be a Wolfpack castle nestled on a clifside by the sea. A large sea cave will have a dock area and an underground stream, with stairs leading up to the castle. A steep road will (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  RE: More outpourings from my little brain

Heather Patey wrote... (...) waitin' fer te call it a day, and head back to the Rock with a full load a fish.... (...) a theme or idea across. I wonder when the Jack the Ripper theme will be released.... Great work! Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started!

Man Frank, I thought my room was bad! how do you find anything in there??? I've got stuff in bags all over my room right now, and I can't seem to remember which bag has what it in if it's a misc. bag... I know I need to sit down and do some serious (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Mookie wrote in message <39830CF2.100D548A@w...tt.net>... (...) When everything is stowed, it's pretty easy to find stuff. While building, I'm always misplacing a bag. Each drawer, tub, crate, or other large container holds similar parts. For (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: More outpourings from my little brain

(...) they (...) the (...) Those are all sweet models. =) Everything there is just so creative, makes me want to scrap what I've made and try harder. =) I really love the Island Keep, there's some really nice architecture going on there. =) Your (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

Well begun Frank. Off to conquer even more worlds (or should I say themes?). I can't figure out what you moved or packed away to make room for this layout? Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FyH0Mr.921@lugnet.com... (...) I'm (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) 12 Probably the youngest yet (...) Black Falcon (...) Whats that? (...) own: 4811 defense archer its cheap dont own: dungeon master's castle (...) Mega core magnitizer ( finally got one on ebay) (...) King's carriage (royal knights) (...) sets (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) Oh, my boy, you're in for a treat! Go to www.geocities.com/ca...orld_temp/ and look around a bit...then, if you decide to join (we're always looking for more members!) go to the "About" page, and read section IV. Hope you decide to join in on (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started!

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) Oh, I've been conquering the Castle theme for some time (though I'm not even pretending to try and become castle complete - actually, Pirates is the only significant theme I'm trying for completeness (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  FunBrix Pic of the Week #3

Hi All, The 3rd FunBrix Pic of the Week is here! Eric Kingsley's LEGO Brickingham Inn. This is one cool model, so check it out! (URL) --- Click on FUN --- Click on FunBrix Pic of the Week. Build on... Robin W. FunBrix (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact