 Castle / 5565
Re: This is cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:50:08 GMT

I was unaware of the vast number of people out there who do not like legos one
bit.  I've gotten hundreds of messages telling me my site sucks.  But don't
worry though, I've not ratted any of you out, I've taken one for the team.

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Hey Hey Hey, check this out!  My site
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.hml
has been linked as the awful link of the day on something awful dot com!

nifty!

http://www.somethingawful.com