 General / 20543
Re: This is cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:30:36 GMT

Right on everyone!
I also usually find that the people who tend to put down people such as us
fans of LEGO and other people who have hobbies have no real substance to their
personality and or problems that, if untouched, could put them on Ricki Lake,
or Jenny Jones (Okay, maybe that is a little too extreme).
But I have a thought that comes from a bumper sticker that I got at one of my
Student Government meetings at my University last year.  I think you will like
it!!!! This bumper sticker still sits on my dresser and serves as an
inspiration for my day to day activities:

"Many people die when they are 23 but are not buried until they are 70."