 Castle / 5562
Re: Castle World Stories....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:21:14 GMT

Matt,

I usually start with an idea and build a setting.  After I have my setting,
I start placing characters in it.  It is my personal philosophy that the
environment of the characters has to be convincing for the story to flow
well.  Think about it like directing a movie ...

Gotta have your stars ...
A few teasers are good before hand ...
Your camera work shouldn't all be the same angle ...
Lights can be used to work on the mood ...
The dialogue needs to be sharp ...

Think about what makes a good movie, and apply it to making your story.  I
hope that helps any ... ;)

-- Pawel