Re: Castle World Stories....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:54:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:

Do you write your story first, and then build around it,
deciding what to take pictures of and then setting them up?
Or do you build, and then write a story?

I build first.  In fact, I *still* have dozens of wizards
(no, not *all* of them are "evil" :-P  ...just *many* of 'em ;-)
who don't even have *names* yet, fer cryin' out loud!

P.S. A little off topic, but.... Is it considered uncouth
to ask a roommate to move out so you can use their room
for Lego construction? I need more space!!!!!!!

Depends on who's paying the rent/mortage...  ;-)

Franklin