 Castle / 5560
Re: Castle World Stories....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
Hey all, a question for all you Castle World Balladeers...

Do you write your story first, and then build around it, deciding what
to take pictures of and then setting them up? Or do you build, and then
write a story?

I'm currently doing them both together. (Make sense?) As I'm building
I'm including key elements that will be important to the story, but I
haven't actually put anything down on paper yet, just thought them out
here and there... I'm interested to know what everyone else is doing or
how they go about it?

This should probably go in lugnet.castle.org.cw as it's a question about
Castle World stuff.  In answer to your question though, I'm doing both too.
I've built some main models, I've put together some people and I came up with
a little story and an idea for my realm.  After that initial building and
story planning, I knew I needed certain elements to be built for the story so
I went about building things to fit what I had in mind.  You'll get ideas on
what to build by coming up with a story and you'll get ideas on stories by
having a building fest. =)  I'm just way lazy when it comes to photographing
my scenes... *sigh*.

~Nathan

P.S. A little off topic, but.... Is it considered uncouth to ask a room
mate to move out so you can use their room for Lego construction? I need
more space!!!!!!!

Nah... =)