 Castle / 5561
Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:45:05 GMT

Welcome back. =)  It's always great to read a new Castle World story and It's
very cool seeing crossovers with other people's characters. =)  Love the very
dense forest too. =)

I have a question though, how do you get from here:
http://members.xoom.com/verneer/new/ (I'm guessing that's still your main
page) to your stories?  You don't seem to have a link in between your sites.
If I were to go from the CW sites to your main page, I wouldn't be able to
find your Verneer Chronicles.  Is it there and I just can't find it?  I love
your stuff though, it's what got me excited about the LEGO Castle theme after
15/16 years of Dark Ages. =)

~Nathan

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Man ... it's been a while since I posted.  Jason Catena and myself would
like to give you Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles.  Find it all here:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/

Thanks for looking!

-- Pawel