 Castle / 3000 (+100)
  Pink wizards and customizing pieces (was: Re: 5824 - the inside story)

As long as this thread is being revived, I might as well 'publish' an idea I'm developing... (...) I decided to develop this and am currently working on my Sorceress' character and connection to my story. (I'm looking for pink legs for this purpose (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

(...) This is, in some sort of way, what I tried to say long ago. (...) Honestly, what I'm doing is just working on my storyline and sending it all over the place, and if it works with Castle World that's great, and if it doesn't, it'll just take (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  3000th message! (was: Re: Pink wizards and customizing pieces (was: Re: 5824 - the inside story)

Hey, I actually hit the 3000th post to .castle without even trying! Cool! Congratulations on reaching this! I really love this group and hope we keep going at this rate, soon we'll catch up with Robotics, Trains and Star Wars! (After all, the SW (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: More CW issues (Was: Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer)

(...) I'll don my 'retired wizard' hat, then (staffed a MUSH for several years, including some of that as a Building Admin). (...) I know exactly how you feel about this. I've been on both types of those projects... (...) I like this. A lot. That (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Well I have finally gotten around to updating my Castle pages again. (URL) have added the following structures... 1. Right now this is just a generic building for my town although I do like it quite a bit. This building came about mostly because I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pink wizards and customizing pieces (was: Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) Paint some hair pink. 8) (Or is that too anime?) I think a black wizard hat would make her look a little odd, unless you were going to do black clothing with pink highlights. Then again a pink hat might be a little much too... I'd have to say, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) the (...) thread: (...) tempted to make the entire castle one piece! Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Eric, you are doing some *terrific* things there. If you're not satisfied with the wall gate structure, I'd suggest making the outer face a little more interesting. Maybe a few more windows, flags, or shields...? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) OMG! What a travesty! :-( What the heck are they thinking?!?!?! Pbybleth...ptui...ptah! --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pink wizards and customizing pieces (was: Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) character (...) or (...) I actually considered that for a point. Either that, or I'll paint some hair white. (But then I'll need two versions, as she appears both in the present and the past parts of my story...) (...) I can't think of any (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) Man, I wonder where this would place in a list if someone took a poll for the "Top Ten Most Idiotic Juniorized LEGO Pieces." --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Hi eric, I'd like to comment on a job well done! I love your city wall and gatehouse, as I mentioned earlier the use of slopes gives it a powerful touch. Did your first version include the inside slopes too? I didn't notice that earlier and like (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) OK while I don't particularly like this piece either let me try and come up with a very weak defence for TLC making this part. Flame Retardent suit on... Given the space that TLC decided to give for the entrance and the particular style of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

(...) Thanks! (...) Actually it is not so much the facade of the structure I am unhappy with. The feeling I wanted the stucture to give was one of strength and I feel that to many windows and other things hanging off it take away from that feeling. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

I like your "generic building." It's very tight with nice color coordination. On the gate house, it does seem a bit plain. You could consider adding a fancier roof or make the top look like an add-on structure in a different color. On my castle, I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?

I'm wondering if we need a separate group for the administrative stuff of Castle World? I'm interested in the project, but right now don't have time to get active in it. I like seeing the creations people are making, but I'm finding it hard to keep (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

(...) Again thanks for the compliments. (...) I think you mean the inside corners that I have to use? If so then yes they have always been there. In retrospect I am not sure I should have used so many inside corners. The reason is not because I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

<snip> (...) I might have to try that. That is not one of the things I have tried. (...) That's a very interesting idea. I have used up quite a bit of my log pieces in a couple of my Market builings but I might have enough for a small building. I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) The Outlet stores have had playing cards since they opened. KL (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Wicked excellent! Those LEGO Outlet stores are too good to be true. (Is there anything about them that ISN'T totally awesome?) --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Um... let me think... hrmm... Discountinued sets, New yet-to-be released sets, lego 'non-building' items... they ship what S@H doesn't... No, there isn't! ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?

(...) Sounds like a good idea to me. The only thing I can see as being a quibble is that once the adminstrivia(1) is over with, then it becomes a really blurred line as to what goes where. Most Castle World content will be quite happy and on topic (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My personal FOTW

(...) (Raises cannon, then lowers it. Stupid US cannons.) (...) You know, you could make money with your amazing psychic powers. (grin) (...) Curiosity question: is it a pack of normal boring playing cards with Fright Knights backs, or is there (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Castle World - a new site.

Hey! Castle World has a new location. I think it's more user friendly, but comments are always welcome. The old page will be around for a little bit, but will mostly act as a link. Check it out at (URL) useful features on the new site: 1) Search (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

Robert submited some more figures, and some look AWESOME! (I'm a minifig lover more so than anything;) Some comments about them: 1) Green hair and eyes ... nice touch. 2) I LOVE the falconer - I need to make a army of dark archers following this (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?

(...) Right on brotha;) I don't think that lugnet.castle.castleworld.admin will be around anytime soon;) I think that we MIGHT need an lugnet.castle.castle....off-topic type group, no? This way if and when something is up, we can talk about it (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is: there aren't any close enough for me to actually *visit*... best Lindsay (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

(...) *I don't know, I always thought cell division was pretty friendly as it was... best Lindsay (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

When I try to click on "The Map" I get a popup for a password required. Tom (...) but (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) wow! great painting job on those elements, robert! (c'mon shiri ~ pink hair! pink hair! you can do it! marvy/ uchida paint pens make a perfect match for lego light pink.) and wow ~ nicole cross looks like the axeblade has actually replaced her (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

Hello Pawel! "Pawel Nazarewicz" wrote... (...) Neat! Great work. + You've got a nice blend of colours + You don't change font every other word + You have a consistency through the whole site and that's great. I've got a few comments and I'll try to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

"Mike Steele" wrote... (...) days ago (...) a (...) coincidence. (...) Great thing, this LUGNET, isn't it. While you're still sitting with your dictionary, try checking up the spelling of the word emperor. =) BTW, thanks for pointing the word (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

"Mr L F Braun" wrote... (...) *visit*... Precisely, none at all in Europe and none, whatsoever, possibility to use the existing ones remotely from Europe. =( Lego Direct, please hurry globally! ;] // Eric (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

(...) I removed the map link for the moment, because there isn't much there. Craig and I will be working on that part in the next few weeks, and until all the bugs are ironed out, we can't display it (it's a big surpise - wink wink, nudge, nudge;) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

(...) Hmmm ... I always thought of it as some arbitrary number. I guess the way I see it is that right now it's year number 0, and as time passes, the years will start to count. (...) Good idea. I think we might be getting new banners soon though, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My personal FOTW

Fred M. Sloniker <lazuli@fidalgo.net> schreef in berichtnieuws isfubs4a47q16c3f1fu5...4ax.com... (...) *ducks anyway, you never know* (...) LOL (...) Check out Ardjan Besse's homepage: (URL) got pics from this cardset. (Thanks to Todd for pointing (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> schreef in berichtnieuws FqtJ1s.8Gn@lugnet.com... (...) Nope, found them here in Holland. I really don't understand what they were doing in the shop I bought them from. It's just a normal warehouse and they never (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

(...) but (...) Ahhh! Yes much cleaner. I like the design a lot more. Great work, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is. I spend *waaaaaay* too much money there. I think I am close to, if not passed $2000 in total spending at the Virginia store since it opened. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If anyone wants, I'm going to the VA outlet sat morning, I can pick up a pack of cards(provided they have them) and ship them for probably less the the outlet would charge. Let me know by 9pm tonight. -Chris (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Ross Young's Fantasy page

just a head's up about a page i hadn't seen before ross has two truly incredible castle constructions (palace and tree house) check 'em out! (URL) g (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

(...) what a beautiful _palace_! the multi-colored brickwork patterns ~ that's the ticket! it gives the structure a fantasy feel that most castles don't go near. (how is a castle different from a palace anyway?) this is great work and the details in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

I agree -- if we want to mimic the "real world", we should start with Year 1. (when you count apples, do you start with number 0?) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) I agree! (...) I hope not... but it sure looks like it! :P Great job, Robert! -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

(...) Cool! Love the palace, love the treehouse! The use of the trapdoor as an edge to a stairway (last treehouse pic) is great, I'll have to copy! I like the courtyard, especially the creative use of what I'd consider a town baseplate... I haven't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site. (time)

(...) but _before_ you begin to count, there _are_ 0! actually, if ballads can be set anywhen, shouldn't our timeline have a 0 pivital date in the middle? (jeff j's idea, not mine, but i really like it) a timeline bookended with the "indefinite (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Hah! Talk to me when you spend that much in a day - my CC would have just about melted in Jan if I had been running them through readers rather than calling in orders ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Eh? It looks to me like she is holding a sword. Tony (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Robert, these are wonderfull! Nice combination of painting and mixing elements. The mask on The Cardinal is great. -L (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Some thoughts ...

I've been reading some of the posts and thinking about what is going on and what has happened. After some brainstorming, I came up with a few things. I hope that the reasons for this post will be clear. 1) Where did the idea for Castle World come (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) I agree! (...) I can't stand the pressure! Ugh! I'll get to it as soon as I get around buying some paint. Any idea where I can get these (i.e. what type of store?) (...) Gotta agree with Tony - she's just holding a sword ;-) I admit this idea (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) I got mine in a craft store. I imagine any kind of place that would have art supplies has a decent chance of carrying them. The paint markers are great - much less messy than using a brush, no chance of spilling... Ya know, I really ought to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Have you tried using a file on the end ? Which set carries a gray chainsaw? -- pn (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) wal-mart, of course! if not there, try a "michael's" or similar arts/crafts store. (...) i'm carving as we speak! ;-) that is thinning down the remaining handle of an axe till it's the size and shape of the hand peg and will fit into an arm's (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site. (time)

(...) Right! Stories that occur in the 'past' would have to be placed in the past... However, in my storyline, the present has to come before Itell about the past, and I'm sure I'm not the only one... So, question ahead: will I have a page of my own (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Ha! A mere hour and change after I wrote this, and I have two! But you'll have to wait until I do some building before you find out any more, because they both need some supporting cast and models to look right... 8) J (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

(...) Those are way cool! Choosing a fantasy theme makes for a good castle without having to have a ton of castle parts and grey bricks. The treehouse is such a neat idea. It's a pity the pictures aren't a bit clearer. Is that a real tree its in in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) NOFE AIR! I wanna see them now! ;-) -Shiri (who should get back to working on her first chapter) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

The castle is wonderful. I really like how he combined the special parts with the bulk parts. Does he have any higher resolution photos? Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us> wrote in message news:Fquv0E.75r@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - a new site. (time)

You're right, year 0 exists before you start counting, but it's called year 1 BL (or 1 BC in the real-world time system). -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey...

Upon reopening the survey results (long overdue, sorry!) I have a question: (...) Which set might this be? Lugnet's quickset couldn't find it... TIA, -Shiri P.S. I'm almost done! Promise! (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey...

This is a final call. All boarding flight 6090, please report to gate 375. (Just Kidding...) Now for real. Survey results ARE ready this time (as they were last time ;) and waiting to be published... So if you still want to answer, speak now or (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

Sorry, "Scar"? A little help here. Thanks, Chris (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

(...) Dear me, sorry! I don't like leaving people in the dark, so here's a ref: (URL) message was referring to my losing Scarlet (aka Scar), my key character in a story I'e been working on for over two months. With help from some AFOLs, she'll be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Survey...

Shiri wrote in message ... (...) Nope. (...) Yeah. (...) Yeah. (...) Hmm... I can't remember! <g> I think it was probably either: a.) 6090, b.) 6080, c.) 6085, or d.) 6086 I haven't gotten my hands on any 6091's yet, so maybe that set will be the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [OT] Quotes - was: Where is everybody?!

(...) yeti 'nother eric ~ yeah! sorry it took me so long to get back to responding. i was overjoyed recently to found this out while listening to susan stanberg interview laurie anderson on NPR. laurie 'fessed up that she has said it many times, but (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I don't know if they were very limited, but I've seen them nowhere else yet. (...) Correction: I am dutch, but I live in Austria. The only thing Austria has to do with Belgium at the moment, is that the belgium Government is on of the most (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Survey...

Hello, this is my first post. (...) NO (...) NO (...) YES (...) 6091 (...) 6086 (...) NO (...) 6081 (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey...

(...) Hi, and welcome to lugnet.castle! Glad to see our female population is growing ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  One Clip/Two Clip Saddle Question

Hi, I am restoring some old Castle sets and I find I cannot build the sets exactly as show in the directions because I am missing a few of the horse saddles with a clip on only the right side. I also have a few of the two-clip saddles that I can't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One Clip/Two Clip Saddle Question

(...) The same thing is happening to me now that I'm trying to rebuild my sets after 8 years in (pretty uninterrupted) storage. I also have plenty of double-clip saddles I can't place, and a shortage of the singles. The only set I am reasonably sure (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One Clip/Two Clip Saddle Question

(...) The first 2 clip saddles I recall were in the 6009 knight and Wolfpack Renegades...I guess my assumption is that they "arrived" after the Black Falcons and Original Lion soldiers; my camouflaged (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One Clip/Two Clip Saddle Question

(...) The first 2 clip saddles I recall were in the 6009 knight and Wolfpack Renegades...I guess my assumption is that they "arrived" after the Black Falcons and Original Lion soldiers; my Forestmen camouflaged outpost has a single clip brown (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Survey Results!

After 43 replies to the survey (one or two via email) and many wisecracks about the male question... finally, the wait is over - results are in. The questions were: 1. Do you have 375, the Yellow Castle? 2. Are you a male? 3. Are you over 18? 4. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Castle Survey Results!

(...) here...) I don't know the first thing about lugnet.castle, I do know however, that Jennifer, my wife, does read it, and has quite a few castles :) :) Dan (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Survey Results!

(...) Well, these were my estimates on what the results will be. They were originally here: (URL) the time I didn't know any other female castle'ers. Now I do know some, too bad Jennifer didn't reply to the survey (She still can, I guess). -Shiri (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  King Leo's Ship (Was Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog)

(...) bottom of the tapestry. This gave me the idea of using it as a sail. Maybe I could build a one masted ship on some brown pirate hulls. Any other ideas ? Rob (The Newbie) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  King Leo's Ship (Was Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog)

(...) bottom of the tapestry. This gave me the idea of using it as a sail. Maybe I could build a one masted ship on some brown pirate hulls. Anybody else have any ideas? Rob (The Newbie) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo's Ship (Was Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog)

(...) Hi Rob! Welcome! I thought the same thing about this tapestry... I don't have any pirate hulls tho', so I'll make do with the ten-wide hull from 5976. It'll look kinda silly... A huge hull and a tiny body behind it... My kingdom lays among (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

What's worse than King Leo's Tapestry? A Fright Knights version of it: (URL) Richard (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My personal FOTW

(...) mail, or would I have to drive somewhere? (And if so, anywhere in Western Washington?) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Survey Results!

(...) it's a bit weird when the 2nd or 3rd question is "are you male" it was more sounding like a dating survey than anything lego or castley :) I'll find the survey and respond in a bit :) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Survey Results!

(...) too (...) Hehe, yeah, Craig was teasing me about that. No, I wasn't trying to find a date... ;) (...) Great! -Shiri (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Announcing: LUGknight

Maybe someone else has done this already, but I decided to apply the little LUGNET membership decals and I made LUGknight. (classic style) (URL) doesn't have a web page or even a horse yet. -Erik (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing: LUGknight

(...) <grin> -Shiri (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey...

(...) no... but my cousin in law does (funny story) (...) no. (...) yes. (...) 6086 (split with a friend) (...) 6090 (full price, yikes) (...) no, but there's pictures floating around someplace... (...) not sure i have a favorite set... it's hard (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) Man, that BLOWS. Give me a break, LEGO. This is beginning to resemble the stupid Megabloks "4 molded pieces make a racecar" crap. What is this - Duplo meets System? (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My personal FOTW

(...) I didn't think they were anything special. I ordered 5 packs of them a year or so ago from the shop in MOA. In fact, I didn't know they were FK until I got them, then I just left them in the bag they came in. (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

Someone was complaining recently about excess treasure chests and no use for them. Personally I don't have enough (4 brown ones, 2 black and 1 trans pink). However, I'm sick right now and can't think straight (so I can't do my homework) but I tried (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

(...) (I'm really a very nice person. Modest, too. ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Mystery Castle Piece

Hello there, this is my first message so I hope i'm doing this right! I need help - I have a castle wall piece (like the grey or black pieces) but this is yellow, with black lines up and down it. I have two of these pieces - can anyone tell me which (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mystery Castle Piece

Are they like the one's on the right hand side of 6086? (I can't recall if other sets have these or not). :) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mystery Castle Piece

(...) other (...) is (...) Exactly the same!! this must be the set! Thanks for the advice! (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mystery Castle Piece

(...) Yep. Plus one in 6074: (URL) pn (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey...

I saw the survey results and want to jump on the wagon (or is a crusader's cart? maybe it's a palanquin...) (...) 1. yes 2. yes 3. yes 4. 375 5. 375 6. no 7. 383 hmm.. my castle years were 1979-1981, so, not a lot of variety in my answers. I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mystery Castle Piece

Hold onto them! :) These much-sought-after Tudor-style (half-timbered) wall pieces go for as much as $10 apiece on eBay. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My personal FOTW

Fred M. Sloniker <lazuli@fidalgo.net> schreef in berichtnieuws mtd3csc5mhcop23cnta7...4ax.com... (...) I'm not sure... Sofar I've heard people talk about Lego outlet stores, but I have no idea what they are cause we don't have them here in Holland. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My personal FOTW

(...) Lego outlet stores are great stores that are directly affiliated with TLC. Some of them (maybe all?) have very cool large scale models, as one would see in legoland, (1) and display cases that you don't see everyday. Often they have older, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs

cross-posted to .build.minifigs and .castle (...) I'm a castle person too... (...) I have 5 Johnny T faces so I decided to use them as smug knights. Under the new castle helmet, you can see little difference between them and the black mustached (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mystery Castle Piece

(...) I've made a standing offer of $10 each for Yellow or Red Tudor-style walls before. Never taken it back, either. (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact