 Castle / 3092
Re: Mystery Castle Piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 21:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Are they like the one's on the right hand side of 6086? (I can't recall if • other
sets have these or not). :)

On Sun, 5 Mar 2000, Michael Fawcett wrote:

Hello there, this is my first message so I hope i'm doing this right! I need
help - I have a castle wall piece (like the grey or black pieces) but this • is
yellow, with black lines up and down it. I have two of these pieces - can
anyone tell me which Castle set has two of these pieces? any help is
appreciated! thanks!

Exactly the same!! this must be the set! Thanks for the advice!