 Castle / 3050
Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:49:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/

-- pn

wow!  great painting job on those elements, robert!

I agree!

(c'mon shiri ~ pink
hair! pink hair! you can do it! marvy/ uchida paint pens make a perfect
match for lego light pink.)

I can't stand the pressure! Ugh! I'll get to it as soon as I get around buying
some paint. Any idea where I can get these (i.e. what type of store?)

and wow ~ nicole cross looks like the axeblade
has actually replaced her hand in the re-vamped version. (re-VAMPED in that
she's showing a bit more of her womanly form!)

Gotta agree with Tony - she's just holding a sword ;-)
I admit this idea sounds cool and I had to try this out... only to dicover
that's not possible, because the hand piece is thinner than rod-width.

However, it looks like if you cut a rod-handle off a magic wand, the rest of
it would be thin enough to fit inside the arm-hole... I don't have any wands I
can sacrifice (yet) but it looks like something cool to try...

great 'figs robert!

I concour!

-Shiri