 Castle / 3052
Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 01:09:38 GMT

I've been pondering the idea of sanding down a chainsaw post to fit inside an
arm socket...why?  To make Ash from _Army of Darkness_, of course!

Have you tried using a file on the end ?  Which set carries a gray chainsaw?

-- pn