 Castle / 3053
Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 01:29:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/

-- pn

wow!  great painting job on those elements, robert!

I agree!

(c'mon shiri ~ pink
hair! pink hair! you can do it! marvy/ uchida paint pens make a perfect
match for lego light pink.)

I can't stand the pressure! Ugh! I'll get to it as soon as I get around buying
some paint. Any idea where I can get these (i.e. what type of store?)

  wal-mart, of course! if not there, try a "michael's" or similar
arts/crafts store.

and wow ~ nicole cross looks like the axeblade
has actually replaced her hand in the re-vamped version. (re-VAMPED in that
she's showing a bit more of her womanly form!)

Gotta agree with Tony - she's just holding a sword ;-)
I admit this idea sounds cool and I had to try this out... only to dicover
that's not possible, because the hand piece is thinner than rod-width.

However, it looks like if you cut a rod-handle off a magic wand, the rest of
it would be thin enough to fit inside the arm-hole... I don't have any wands I
can sacrifice (yet) but it looks like something cool to try...

  i'm carving as we speak! ;-)  that is thinning down the remaining handle
of an axe till it's the size and shape of the hand peg and will fit into an
arm's hand socket...

great 'figs robert!

I concour!

-Shiri