 Castle / 3024
3023  |  3025
Subject:
[CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 05:14:29 GMT

Robert submited some more figures, and some look AWESOME! (I'm a minifig
lover more so than anything;)  Some comments about them:

1)  Green hair and eyes ... nice touch.
2)  I LOVE the falconer - I need to make a army of dark archers following
this method;)
3)  Has Scar met her match in Nicole Cross?

Check them out at the old site:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/

-- pn